Terms and conditions
These terms and conditions constitute a legally binding agreement between you and Ecoracing, a Purepages Group Limited product.
- Balloon purchases can be made up to 30 minutes before race launch.
- Prizes are awarded according to the distance travelled by a balloon in a straight line from the launch location.
- Race winners will be notified within 1 week of the race finishing and published on the race website. To comply with Irish Gambling Commission / Department of Justice and Equality Rules on Prize Draws and Ecoracing T&Cs, winning balloon purchasers will be sent an email containing a skill based question. If answered correctly, a further email will be sent requesting an address and/or bank details.
- Ecoracing decisions on all matters affecting the awarding of prizes are final and legally binding. No correspondence regarding the results of the draw will be entered into. Prizes may sometimes vary without notice from those specified.
- Any Purepages Group employee or anyone directly connected with the organisations or their immediate family will be ineligible to win any prize.
- Any winner who has not responded to notification within 21 days will forfeit their prize; a replacement winner will be selected from next furthest travelled balloon.
- Post false, inaccurate, misleading, defamatory, or libellous content (including personal information)
- Breach any national laws, or infringe the copyright, trade mark or other rights of Ecoracing or third parties
- Use your virtual balloon sub domain to distribute Spam, chain letters or any other bulk electronic communications mechanisms
- Use your virtual balloon sub domain to distribute viruses or any other computer malware
- Copy, modify, or distribute rights or content from our sites, services or tools or Ecoracing copyrights and trademarks
- Attempt to gather or otherwise collect information about users, including email addresses, without their consent